Sunday, August 24, 2014

Get Well Soon.....Digi My World

Good Evening/Good Morning Everyone,  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  We are a bit busy here in the Cordero Household getting all the kids ready for school.  It took us forever to find shoes for my 11 year old and I was exhausted by the process...

If your from the Bay Area hope you guys are all okay from the earthquake yesterday.  Been there for the big one and it was No Fun so I can only imagine how it was at 3:30am.  Oh and Congrats to the 49ers finally won on the new Stadium :) :)  Although a bit disappointed for my man Kaepernick, hope he gets a touchdown soon.

Anyway, it's my Design Team Day over at Digi My World...
You know before SVG Cutting Files I was already following Ann in Digi My World and these were one of the freebies she gave it.

You can find this cute little nurse right here in the STORE...for a $1

For this cute bag I used  SVG Cutting Files A2 Card Base Bag Landscape and Curved Fold Over Card Base
Jaded Blossom Products I used is the Candy Wrap Die and Get Well Soon Stamp Set

Sign Up for our Newsletter

"Like" our Facebook Page
Photobucket

5 comments:

Linsey R said...

OH that is SO sweet Miss Kate! I just love the darling nurse and also your white faux stitching around the handles--it looks fantastic my friend!! I hope you and your family have had a wonderful Summer!! I'm sorry I've been so scarce around your blog--just been busy and lazy at the same time, lol. I hope to settle down and get back on track with Fall nipping at my heels, yikes!! So fast! I do see your projects on FB and think of you often :) Big hugs and smiles across the miles sweet buddy! xoxo

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Kate!! The nurse is so sweet!! Love the colors and design!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Melissa said...

ha ha.. I do nothing but pick up kid's shoes. Darling gift bag to cheer someone up. :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness - this is just darling! What a cute little nurse and as always, your coloring is awesome!
Good luck with all the back to school stuff! We have a week under our belts and it's getting a little easier for my grandson each day!

jessica said...

This is super AWESOME Kate!
What a GREAT project and sweet image!
AWESOME job my friend!