Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jaded Blossom.....Candy Caddy Die Release Day 1

I'm back, I know I haven't blogged in awhile but we were relocating again this time from TX back to Las Vegas (we did live here 7 years ago) so it is definitely nice to be back and meet up with some friends.  Although, I have been busy settling down first, lol

But I am more glad to be back Crafting.  The 1st week I stopped crafting was nice and relaxing but once the 2nd week went by and so on it just went downhill.... hahaha

Anyway Awesome Jaded Blossom is having a special die release for July!
We are calling it the Candy Caddy Die Release

The Candy Caddy will be available for sale starting July 1st, 12:00 am (limited quantities available). Our design team member Trixie came up with this idea!


Here is what I created with it... 
I also used Card Mat Dies and Tooth Fairy
I also used ribbon from LoveBug Designs

Here is what I put inside my Candy Caddy
I know tooth fairy is so cheap in this household right?

Sideview of the Caddy

Thanks so much for checking out my project today! Make sure to head over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created. 

Jaded Blossom also has a ton of fun stuff happening in July!

~SALE~
~FIRST EVER CUSTOMER CONTEST~
~SHARE TO WIN GIVEAWAYS~
~3 BLOG HOPS, 1 WITH A STAMP RELEASE~
More details to come!
Photobucket

14 comments:

jessica said...

WELCOME back my friend!!! It is so nice to see you crafting again and to make something SO ADORABLE too!!!
What a CUTE little container this is! Such a FUN die for sure and your project is CUTENESS to the MAX!
AWESOME job!!!! Looking forward to see more of your projects!
Hope all is well with the family!

Melissa said...

So glad you are back to your crafting.. I have missed you!
This is so adorable! Hugs Mel

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute tooth fairy box!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

How cute for the tooth fairy to put something in this holder.... It's really cute Kate!

Mimi said...

What a cute die! You did it proud too. Love your idea. We too are in the process of moving. Craft room is partially torn down and will not have any projects for almost 2 months. I may hate this the most.

cbarwick@comcast.net

Kathy said...

Glad to see you back crafting! LOVE this, OMG, I need this box die and the tooth fairy set, such a fun set you've made, my kids would love these. I see some fun shopping for me on July 1. Beautifully done, love you coloring and color combo. Hope you are fully settled in soon!
Hugs~Kathy

scrapBugz said...

Super cute tooth fairy box!! Love it.

Mandy

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Kate, great to see you back crafting! What a super cute tooth fairy box! Adorable!!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Welcome back my friend!! You have been missed!! I hope you are getting settled and all moved in!! Your tooth fairy box could not be cuter!! I love the sparkly wings!! The colors and design are fabulous!! Love this, Kate!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute ! love the soft look of the whole thing! and love the glitter !!

Carolee said...

This is so adorable! How did you make the little Tooth Fairy?

GiGi said...

This is so stinkin cute and such a great idea! Love how you added the rolled up money too!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ YEAH your back!!! So happy you are getting the family settled in your new home! Well this project is ADORBS!! LOVE everything about it and oh my rolling the money ~ too CUTE!!! I see I will be stalking here a little bit! LOL!

Jamie said...

Super cute idea!