Friday, April 11, 2014

Morning Of... Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our April Freebie.

In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are
MONDAY

Here is the last stamp set for this Month


For our Freebie of the Month

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 3pm PST and ends Sunday 4/13, 11:59pm pst.

Here is what I made:
I got this purse from the Silhouette Store.  I stamped the sentiment on Jaded Blossom's Flag Die 2

And make sure to come back Later at 3pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our Easter Challenge this month, you can find more details HERE.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jamie said...

This is so cool! Love that paper!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!!! love it!!

jessica said...

Beautiful job Kate! Love that paper!!!
Have a GREAT Friday my friend!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the purse cut you used!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

this is soooo cute ! of course I love the jb blue !!!

Candace said...

this is soooo cool!!!!! it looks real!!! love it!

Cindy Beland said...

Your bag is GORGEOUS Kate, SUPER DUPER job my friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ oh this is so ADORABLE! I LVOE the chick chevron paper too! EEK!