Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release.... Day 4

Hey Everyone, so how you are you liking this release so far!  I LOVE IT!!!

Now if you missed Day 1, please go HERE

For Day 2, please go HERE

For Day 3, please go HERE

Today we are showcasing 2 Stamp Sets.

Here is what I made


I used

Mini Star Box from SVG Cutting Files

Trendy Twine in Cranberry, Blueberry and  Stars and Stripes

Please check out the Jaded Blossom Blog, also you may also wanna check out the rest of the Designer's Creations 

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Don't forget to join our new June Challenge.
Photobucket

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate!!!! These are SOOOOOOO adorbs!!! LOVE THEM!!!! And they are PERFECT little treat holders!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Love them!!

Trixie said...

Oh my!! I love these. I'm def gonna have to make these. :)

jessica said...

These are AWESOME!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the shape!
Another great release sneak! Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT day :)

Migdalia said...

FANTASTIC!! AWESOME treats!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

These are absolutely fabulous, Kate!! I love the shape!! They look amazing!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Creations by Shirl said...

What a awesome star box treat holders.... pretty in every way...
TFS Kate... hope all is well and your enjoying your wonderful week....

Jamie said...

LOVE these!!! Perfect!

Sukie said...

Super cute treat boxes, I just love the fun papers you used!

Sukie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Super cute boxes, I love the papers you used!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

These little star boxes are just darling Kate! I love the papers and glitter. And those twine bows are such a fun touch - love these ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Oh man, are these perfect for the 4th of July...awesome treat favors! You rocked this!
Sherrie K

Candace Pelfrey said...

These star boxes are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Awesome!!! I love these boxes and I love the stamp set!
Have a wonderful day Kate!
Shelly

Michelle said...

these boxes are ADORABLE !!!! they would be cute for a baby shower too !! awesome job chickie !