Monday, April 8, 2013

Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Day 1

Good Morning Everyone,  It's is finally Jaded Blossom's April Release.  I just love release week, because I just love all the Stamps that Jaded Blossom's come out with.
  
How about we start off with the
We are offering the "Gotta Have it Now" Package for $105.99

This Package will only be available till 12am, pst 4/10/13

Package includes FREE US SHIPPING!

April Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Sentiment Stamp Sets 
 2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets (Candies/Poems)

1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Set with Die
1 - 2 x 3 Stamp

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

WE WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

Remember if you are purchasing A La Carte you have to wait till 4pm, pst on Friday our Release Blog Hop.

Now sit back and relax we are showing you 2 stamp sets today and here is what i made with them:
 DP is from DCWV
I got my SVG Messenger Bags over at SVG Cutting Files of course.
Jaded Blossom's Products:
Flag Die
Flag Die 2
Candy Charms and Banners

and yes all those fit into my Messenger Bags

Now here are what the Stamp Sets look  like


Please check out the Jaded Blossom Blog, also you may also wanna check out the rest of the Designer's Creations (They never seize to Amaze me)

Don't forget to join our new April Challenge.

Photobucket

20 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Kate, these are fabulous!! I love the messenger bags!! They look amazing!! And all of the new stamps are so fun!! Awesome projects jy friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

OMG how adorable is this Kate!!
What a super cute file and adorable new stamps!!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Monday!!

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com

Julie said...

OMG! Kate..these are so dang cute...Love, Love, Love!

Julie
Cricut Chick

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Ashley Nicole said...

These are so cute. Great school treats for kids or teachers.
Ashley

Migdalia said...

Simply Precious!!!You did an AMAZING job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Jovan said...

These are super cute!

Jamie said...

These are so awesome!!! I love the colors!

Abby said...

SUPER cute Kate!!! LOVE them both!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Your messenger bags are so fun Kate!! Your projects are always so inspiring:)
Ugh, I am so busy right now and I just want to apologize for not commenting as much lately. I hope to get back to my normal schedule in the next month. Just want you to know I am following your fabulous creations even though I haven't left comments each time:)
Hugs,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

These are awsome Kate what a great gift idea.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

These are just so cute, Kate! I LOVE both of them!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This messenger bag is sooo cute! Love the colors and the goodies!

Krystle said...

Love these bags!!!

Michelle said...

these are so cute !!! be a perfect party favor for a girl party too !!

Crystal said...

These are the CUTEST!! I love them! I neeeed this file! :0) great color choices and super cute goodies inside!

Debbie said...

omg Kate these are so darn cute I love how you put them all together so very cute
Hugs
Debbie

Shelly said...

Oh Kate, this is so neat! What a great bag! I so love the paper you used!! My little one bday is coming up in may and I'm getting ready to order some stamps / JB are awesome stamps for party favors!
Hope you have a super day!
Shelly

Jaymie said...

Cute treat! Love the paper choices