Monday, March 4, 2013

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release Day 1

YEAH!  Good Morning, It's finally time to share with you what I have been playing with all week.  That's why I haven't been able to stop by some blogs, :(  But I hope you enjoy my creation and I will get back to visiting your Awesome Blogs as soon as I can.

Today we are showcasing 2 new Dies with a lot of impact.  We also have 1 Stamp Set to show you today. 

But first here is what I made with them:
I got the glass at the Dollar store, used Mod Podge and MS Glitter
Twine is from Trendy Twine in Tickled Pink
Princess Danika Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations. This will be available for purchase on Friday.

Close up of the die, I use Papertrey Ink Felt.  Isn't it awesome you can actually see the stitches from the Die.
Close up of the Candies,  LOVE these Dies

LOL, okay I know your curious so here is what Stamp Release Day 1 looks like.
 


We are offering the "Gotta Have it Now" Package for
This will only be available till Wednesday, 3/6 12AM, pst
and will be back up for Sale again on Friday 3/8 at 4PM, pst during our Release Blog Hop.

*A La Carte orders are not available till Friday 3/8 at 4PM, pst

Please check out the Jaded Blossom Blog, also you may also wanna check out the rest of the Designer's Creations (They are Amazing)

Don't forget March Challenge started yesterday and it's Easter Theme.
Photobucket

24 comments:

Tanya said...

Great project!! Glitter and twine and ribbon oh my!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

jessica said...

Fab project Kate! Love the felt ribbon!
Thanks for sharing my friend and look forward to seeing more of the new release this week!
Have a GREAT Monday!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Great idea on that glass holder for those yummies.. Awesome showcasing on their new release...
Enjoy your new week ahead....

antdoda said...

This is awesome I love the glass!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Oh La La - so love all the embellies and the graceful touches!
Have a wonderful release..........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kate!! The sparkle on the glass is amazing!! I love how you wrapped twine around the stem!! And the felt ribbon is so beautiful!! What a fabulous project my friend!! I look forward to all of your projects with the new release!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lovebug Creations said...

So pretty!!! I love this idea and the colors!!! Such a fabulous creation!!!

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Ashley Nicole said...

I really love this. Love that you used felt for the ribbon. And I love the sparkle.
Ashley

Jaymie said...

Really pretty and such a cute idea!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a pretty way to fancy up that glass! Very creative:) Your little candies are decorated so fun! Awesome project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love how you altered that wine glass! Super cool!
Awesome new die/stamp set! :D

Crystal said...

Love the bling! Great idea using felt! :)

Jovan said...

That came out so super cute!

Anonymous said...

Love that you used the felt! the twine and ribbon just added an extra special touch with it. This was a great idea to use a wine glass! :)

Rosie said...

kate this is sooo pretty, love it

rosiemini@mail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Krystle said...

So cute!!! Loved the felt cut & the glitter!! Awesome job! (:

dawnmercedes said...

Nice idea!

Jamie said...

Love this!!!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ OMG! Look waht you did with that wine glass! I LOVE it! The modge podge and glitter ( MS glitter ~ my FAVORITE)! Then you wrapped the twine around the stem! SO LOVE this and must try it soo!

Trixie said...

I love the glitter!! What a perfect gift for someone.

Shelly said...

Awesome Kate, yummy treats! Looks like a great release!!!
Hope you have a terrific day!!
Shelly

Michelle said...

this is awesome chickie love your pimp cup !!! LOL LOL !

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with this project too,it looks AWESOME!!!:)